Hello and Welcome!
My purpose is to help you expand your world and redefine your life, by teaching you how to use what you know and love to set up a successful and lucrative online business!
Is this you?
- a full-time salaried or commissioned employee: chances are you are working and only being paid for the hours your employer has determined you should be paid.
- a skilled contractor or free-lancer: you are very likely being paid an hourly rate and are undervalued and underpaid, and working your butt of to get enough hours.
- a retired senior whose brain is bursting with ideas and information that you have acquired over your illustrious career
- a stay-at-home mom who would like to stay home after the baby no longer needs you
- have a website but it is not generating the traffic you want
Like many people, you know there is a better way to generate income and live a better life but you are just stuck and have no idea how to make it happen.
I’m waiting to help you improve your life!
I specialize in helping people just like you succeed using my expertise in four major areas:
- as a dynamic speaker for business, organizational and motivational events
- as a social media marketing pro
- as a website designer and
- as an online business consultant.
In Case You Want to Know Me a Little Better:
Originally from the Bahamas, I am an island girl at heart with a passion for my family, the ocean, seafood, travel, the internet and I am completely obsessed with my only grandchild and social media!
Although I relocated to the US many years ago, I return to my native Bahamas often. Because I am able to continue my work virtually from almost anywhere I travel, my business never suffers while I indulge in the things I love.
My love of travel has taken me to 5 continents and I am looking forward to setting foot on the remaining two, Africa and Antarctica , in the not too distant future! See where I’m headed next!
- Some people think I talk funny.
- As a kid, I was hooked on Ironside (did I just give away my age???)
- I am one of a total of 9 kids
- My favorite thing to eat are the fruits I handpick from the trees in my native Bahamas
- I LOVE the ocean and anything edible found there
- My first “real job” was at age 13 as a clerk in my aunt’s dress store
- I became a first time granny to a baby girl in 2013
- My “MIXOLOGY” skills are famous among my frequent house guests
- I wear a swimsuit to the office sometimes
She has worked and consulted with dozens of entrepreneurs, businesses and nonprofits both locally, nationwide and internationally. She recently created and implemented the successful Social Media Strategy use by the IAAF World Relays 2015.
A former Training Coördinator and National Event Organizer for the government of the Bahamas, Marketing Coordinator for a major oil company and publishing companies in the Bahamas and the US, this highly trained speaker delivers oral presentations that are energetic and sure to turn your event into an “ah-ha” experience for any audience.
A multi-talented business woman, Gina is the author of “Passion to Profits – A 10 Step Guide to Starting A Successful Online Business”
She is the Founder and CEO of Cyber GMS, a Social Media Management and Business Consulting Agency in Clermont, Florida with partner offices in the Bahamas.