From: Gina Mortimer Storr
Central Florida, USA
Dear Solopreneur, Small Business Owner, Aspiring Online Business Entrepreneur, Virtual Assistant, Blogger and Marketing Manager,
|Do you know how many people use social media and how much activity takes place on social networks everyday? As more and more businesses and people just like you get more connected, the numbers keep climbing. Here is some up-to-the-minute information that supports this claim.
If you are like many people who have shied away from jumping into the social media mix because it is just so overwhelming and confusing, or think you lack the technical skills to navigate social media, I have great news!
Whether you are a solopreneur working from home, a small business owner managing a team or a virtual assistant looking to expand her services, participating in social media networks
is no longer an option, but a requirement if you expect to succeed. Especially if you rely on internet marketing to generate leads, sell services or products or have not successfully claimed your brand online.
If social media is not part of your marketing efforts or if you are not using it correctly you ARE losing out on potential clients!
- still asking “What is Social Media?”
- tired of watching from the sidelines while your competition rakes in leads and sales using social media
- ready to stop being anxious about social media so you can take advantage of all of the benefits
- frustrated because you have tried unsuccessfully to set up your social media accounts
- completely at a loss when you hear social media terms being bantered around you
- embarrassed to admit to others that you are not actively using social media as a part of your marketing strategy
If it feels like you are being left behind and you are afraid your business will suffer if you cannot get caught up to the social media marketing wave, my Get Connected™ Video Series for Social Media Beginners can get you there!
- Linked In
- You Tube
- Google +In addition to showing you in detail how to set up your profiles and pages where available, the series includes worksheets and transcripts of each video.
Sign up below and be the first to know when the series becomes available to the public. Additionally, when you join my Early Bird List, you will qualify for a Bonus eBook, related to each social Media Network covered in the series. This offer will not last long and is only available to my Early Bird List.
If you are still not sure and need to understand why this is important, you can watch this video. You will learn why opting out of Social Media is a bad idea if you want to grow your online business!