Then I realised that this Google Plus and YouTube union could be good for my business!
You see, like many of you I am becoming wary of the big internet masters forcing us to jump through hoops to use their platforms. Afterall, just because something is free does not mean it should have strings attached, right?
Anyway, once I got over the nerve of Google and stopped rolling my eyes, I took the time to see if there might be some benefit to this union. Remember when Facebook threw out that Timeline crap at us????
So, what made me get on board with this union? It was when I discovered that I could do something I have been longing to do for a long time: create separate channels under a single Google account!!!! (insert happy dance noise here).
If you are like most of us, a single YouTube channel just does not cut it and trying to manage several was just too much even for the most efficient among us.
So, despite all the resistance to accepting all that Google requires for using its stuff for free, I think I have finally found something to cheer about.
You can see a short video on how to create multiple YouTube channels here.
There are a few things to remember when adding channels to your single account:
- You can create up to 50 channels under one account
- You can create a custom url so think about this in advance and be sure since changing it is not yet possible
- You channel can have “channel art” or in Facebook speak a cover image so think about your branding
- Always check to be sure you are uploading to the right channel
- Don’t forget to promote your new channel
Now go set up multiple You Tube channels under your main Google account then make some great videos to help grow your brand and make some money!!!
To Your Online Success!